2023 CUBA-SAINT LUCIA BI-LATERAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The Government of the Republic of Cuba is pleased to extend scholarship opportunities to eligible Saint Lucian Nationals for pursuing Bachelor’s and Postgraduate studies. These scholarships are tenable at esteemed universities in the Republic of Cuba, with the academic year commencing in February 2023.
The offered fiscal grant is tendered in form of scholarship to suitable Saint Lucian Nationals for pursuing studies in Medicine at the Bachelor’s level which is tenable at the Universities in the Republic of Cuba for the academic year commencing August 2023. Offered by the Government of the Republic of Cuban and is extended to seven (7) years.
Cuban Government Scholarships in Medicine for Saint Lucian 2023
- About the eligibility:-
To be eligible for selection for the undergraduate studies, applicants must:
- be a citizen of Saint Lucia of less than 25 years;
- be a new student entering year one;
- be in good physical and mental health;
- be in possession of a valid Certificate of Character;
- have a minimum of two passes in units one and two of the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) with passes at Grade I, II or III in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and/or Mathematics; and a minimum of five (5) passes at CXC General level [Grade I, II and III General only] including Mathematics and English and subjects relevant to the area of study;
- be from a low income family/household (Financial Needs Form must be completed).
- About the nationality:-
The students of Saint Lucia can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the offer and the awards:-
The Government of the Republic of Cuba is offering scholarships to eligible St. Lucian Nationals to pursue studies in Medicine at the Bachelor’s level, tenable at Universities in the Republic of Cuba for the academic year commencing August 2024. This programme is for duration of seven (7) years.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:- Cuban Government Scholarships in Medicine for Saint Lucian commencement in 2024
- The applications form is submitted at the Human Resource Development Department of the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Labour, 3rd Floor, FrancisComptonBuilding, The Waterfront, Castries.
- The deadline date for submission of application forms to the Human Resource Development Department, Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development & Labour, is The deadline for submission of Online for this scholarship is Friday September 9, 2022.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link