The offered scholarship is for pursuing Bachelor of Music, Associate of Arts, or Certificate Vocal Performance Programs at Musicians Institute in USA. The benefit of this monetary grant can be having by the US citizens as well as international students for programs beginning in fall 2013. The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in vocal performance programs only, and may not be transferred to non-performance program emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA or Bachelor degree.
- About the eligibility:-
–New vocal student enrolling in the Bachelor of Music, Associate of Arts, or Certificate Programs
– International students and US citizens.
-Scholarship applicants must have submitted a materially complete Application for Admissions by the scholarship application due date and must be entering for the program for the first time.
-May be applied to either Vocal Performance Certificate or Degree programs. (Encore program is not eligible.)
- About the nationality:-
Both International and US students can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- Total offer is of $1,000.00 tuition credit for each quarter of the program as long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress and remains enrolled full time.
- Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks following the application due date.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
Completed application form should be sent via post. An applicant should also submit:
– Page essay describing himself and why he should be considered as a candidate for this scholarship. He/she may include his/her musical back ground, aspirations or any other factors that he/she consider relevant.
-VHS or DVD video which must contain at a minimum: two (2) songs in two (2) different styles in an ensemble setting and one (1)
a cappella piece.
The application deadline is August 30, 2013 for programs beginning in Fall 2013.