/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
University of Queensland, Australia is providing these scholarships which are for pursuing Postgraduate Degree Level in the field of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or molecular biology. It valued up to AUD$ 14800 per year, based on an indicative annual fee of AUD$ 29600. Note that they are for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced studies at the University of Queensland. Further it is open to nationals of India and can be taken at Australia.
· About the eligibility:-
An applicant is eligible for the scholarship, if the applicant –
-submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
-is a citizen of India; and
-achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India; and
-is able to commence as an international student in Australia on a student visa.
· About the nationality:-
The students of India can submit an application for these scholarships.
· About the awards:-
1. Two scholarships are offered.
2. The maximum period of tenure for the scholarships is for the standard full-time duration of the program unless otherwise stated.
3. Approximately AUD$ 14800 per year, based on an indicative annual fee of AUD$ 29600. Indicative annual fees are calculated on the basis of two full-time semesters only. Students’ actual annual fees may vary in accordance with their choices of majors and electives and whether they study in Summer Semester. The University reviews fees annually.
4. The successful applicant will be selected on academic achievement as well as the quality of their 500 word expression of interest
5. Successful applicants will be notified in December.
· About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
1. Download an application form via this link (Word) or this (PDF) and send by electronically.
2. The application deadline is 31 October 2013 for a Semester 1 (February) commencement.
Scholarship for Engineering Students General Category in India: The government of India and many other Indian Organisations offers various Scholarships…
MBA in USA for Indian Students: Top 10 Colleges of USA: Once there was a time planning and thinking to…
May Intake Courses in Canada 2018: There are many courses in Canada which start in May. Many colleges like Durham…
MBA in Australia for Indian Students in coming year 2018: If you are planning to pursue MBA in Australia, here is…
Well qualified applicants who can demonstrate their leadership quality have the opportunity to apply for Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship…