London School of Economics (LSE), UK delightedly publicizes that it is providing 50 scholarships to students from India studying a Master’s programme at the School starting in 2013. The monetary grant ranges in value from £3,000 to £32,000 depending on fiscal requirement. Students must possessing an offer of a place on an LSE Master’s programme by 30 April 2013 to be eligible for an award and scholarships will be made on the basis of financial need. Open to the nationals of India and to be taken at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
Students from India are eligible to receive these awards. Candidates must be holding an offer of place on a Master’s programme at the School by 30 April 2013. Assessment for an award will be made on the basis of financial need. It is therefore important that you complete the LSE Graduate Financial Support form, in full, accurately and promptly.
- About the nationality:-
The students of India can submit an application for this scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- 50 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships will range in value from £3,000 to £32,000 depending on financial need.
- The scholarships will be awarded on financial need.
- They will let candidates know whether they have received an award and of the value of that award in one of two ways.
- -Candidates will be advised, via information published on the graduate application web tracker, whether they have been made an award through the GSS route.
- -Candidates with financial need who are not made an award through the GSS route will be considered for another award in June 2013. Successful candidates will then be notified of the decision by the end of July.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
To apply for one of these awards you should first of all apply for a place on one of our graduate programmes. Our list of available Master’s programmes can be found on the graduate admissions website
Once you have applied for a place at the School you should complete the LSEGraduate Financial Support application form. A link to this will be sent to you when we acknowledge receipt of your application. Please follow the instructions provided and complete all sections of the form. This form is used by the Financial Support Office to assess candidates’ eligibility for all awards available at LSE, including the new Indian graduate scholarships. If you have already received an offer of a place for 2013, but have not previously applied for financial support then you can do so at any point until 26 April 2013.
The application deadline is April 30, 2013.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link