University of the Arts London provides this scholarship to learn Design Management for the Fashion Industries or Fashion Entrepreneurship. The offered scholarship naming “The Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate scholarship is a mutual tuition fee and residential scholarship presented to international students from India with the aptitude and prospective to make an outstanding input to the worlds of art, design, communication and performance. Applications are encouraged from those who feel they will benefit from auxiliary study to comprehend their full prospective.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Arts London and can be taken at UK.
The eligibility and international applicability:-
To be eligible for the Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, candidates must be:
- Accepted to study on one of the following two courses at London College of Fashion: MA Design Management for the Fashion Industries OR MA Fashion Entrepreneurship AND
- -Be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a good bachelors (with Honours) from a Higher Education institution by 31 July 2013 OR
- -Be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution in India
- -Be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience
- -Must be willing to be a part of a multi-cultural diverse student residential community.
- -Be in financial need where the awarding of the Scholarship would enable the applicant to pursue the course of study they may not otherwise be able to afford
- -Be an Indian national and a graduate from an Indian Higher Education institution.
- The Indian students can submit an application for the scholarship.
Applying procedure and Deadline:-
The mode of applying is by post. The application form can be downloaded from the University of the Arts London’s website. The number of applications we receive for this scholarship will far exceed availability and therefore many applicants will be unsuccessful.
Applications are to be submitted till 14th June 2013.
For further information about the application and scholarship please visit the link