/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Helicopter Foundation International is providing the mentioned scholarship titled as Michelle North Scholarship for Safety in memory of Michelle North, a long-time industry advocate of safety in USA. Scholarship is available for pursuing training in helicopter operations which focuses on safety and safety education (to attend the HFI Safety Management course at HELI-EXPO 2014). The scholarship wraps up full tuition to attend the HFI Safety Management course and full registration to HELI-EXPO 2014, and dinner for two applicants. National of any nationality can have the benefit of this scholarship and at USA.
· About the eligibility:-
Must already be working in the helicopter industry, either in the safety or safety management field or already preparing to enter the safety or safety management field.
· About the nationality:-
International Students can submit an application for these scholarships.
· About the awards:-
1. One scholarship is awarded in 2014.
2. The scholarship provides for full tuition to attend the HFI Safety Management course at HELI-EXPO 2014 in Anaheim, California. Also includes a full registration to HELI-EXPO 2014, and dinner for two at the Salute to Excellence Awards dinner courtesy of Helicopter Association International.
3. The HFI Board of Directors has appointed a Selection Committee to select the scholarship winners. One scholarship in this category may be awarded in 2014.
· About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
1. The mode of applying is electronically or by post. An electronic form of the application is preferred.
2. The deadline for applications is November 30, 2013.
For further information about the application and the scholarship please visit the link