The offered grants are available to successful MBA candidates from the EU who wants to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management and trh students granted this scholarship are expected to help promote Cranfield in their country. It is provided by the Cranfield University (Generosity of distinguished European alumni). Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at Cranfield University in UK. The number of the scholarships is ten worth up to £10,000 each awarded to cover tuition fees. It is tenable at UK.
- About the eligibility:-
Self-funded EU Nationals
-All EU nationals applying for the programme who meet our entry criteria will be considered for one of these awards.
- About the nationality:-
EU students (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK) are eligible for this MBA scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- Ten scholarships will be offered.
- Cranfield School of Management is delighted to announce new scholarships (to the value of £100,000 in total) for outstanding candidates from the EU for the 2013-2014 Full-time MBA. These additional scholarships are worth up to £10,000 each.
- The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
-Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials and professional track record.
-The interviewer’s report: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort and overall experience of the MBA class.
- Applicants selected for the scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for one of our scholarships, please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded this scholarship. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline for consideration for a scholarship.
- The deadline for applications is 27 June 2014.
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link