University of Adelaide makes this offer of Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian students in Australia. this Masters Scholarships are available for pursuing full time postgraduate studies in the areas of: Education; Agriculture (including Food Security and Wine); Health Services (including Biotechnology); Clean Technology; Environment (including Urban Planning and Architecture); Aerospace; Resources; and any other programs as agreed by the Donor and the University. The scholarship is only available for international students with Indian citizenship who are commencing a Master of Education in semester 2, 2014. It is obtainable at Australia.
- About the eligibility:-
-The scholarship is only available for international students with Indian citizenship who are commencing a Master of Education. Students who have already commenced their studies at the University of Adelaide are ineligible to apply.
-Applicants must have already applied for admission to the Master of Education program at the University of Adelaide prior to applying for this scholarship. One scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who commences the Master of Education program in Semester 2, 2013 and another scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who commences the Master of Education program in Semester 2, 2014.
-The University reserves the right to vary the award, or not to offer a scholarship if the candidates have not achieved the level of academic achievement to merit the awards.
-Candidates who have applied for, or will apply for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible to apply.
- About the nationality:-
The students of Indian can submit an application for these scholarships.
- About the awards:-
- One scholarship is awarded.
- Scholarship is offered for one year.
- The scholarship consists of $25,000 for one year, payable towards the recipient’s airfares, living expenses and tuition fees. The successful applicant will also receive a 50% discount on the tuition fees for one year of their program.
- Selection of the successful applicant will be made according to academic merit, along with demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to enhance educational outcomes for students in their school, district, city, state or country
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is online.
- The application deadline is 30 November 2013.