/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
The scholarships are presented for pursuing PhD degree level at the Bayreuth International Graduate School of African Studies in Germany by the German Research Foundation and are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the said school. In the focus of this unique structure of creative and innovative training are more than 100 Junior Fellows from 31 African, American, Asian and European countries. The grants are limited in numbers and are worth of EUR 1,200 per month offered for three years. The grant is for international students and is to be taken at Germany.
· About the eligibility:-
Applicants can apply to BIGSAS if you hold a Master’s or equivalent degree in the Humanities with a very good result and if you plan a PhD project on Africa – regardless of nationality, place of residence, age etc.
· About the nationality:-
International students can submit an application for the scholarships.
· About the awards:-
1. Limited numbers of scholarships are offered.
2. Scholarships are offered for three years.
3. BIGSAS offers a limited number of scholarships of EUR 1,200 per month for the period of three years.
4. The selection procedure is a competitive process which is organised in four major steps:
5. -Formal check of complete dossiers
6. -Evaluation of proposed projects by the respective experts
7. -Personal interview with invited candidates
8. -Final decision and admission
· About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
1. The mode of applying is online.
2. The application deadline is October 1, 2013.
Scholarship for Engineering Students General Category in India: The government of India and many other Indian Organisations offers various Scholarships…
MBA in USA for Indian Students: Top 10 Colleges of USA: Once there was a time planning and thinking to…
May Intake Courses in Canada 2018: There are many courses in Canada which start in May. Many colleges like Durham…
MBA in Australia for Indian Students in coming year 2018: If you are planning to pursue MBA in Australia, here is…
Well qualified applicants who can demonstrate their leadership quality have the opportunity to apply for Central Intelligence Agency Undergraduate Scholarship…