Domus Academy-In partnership with Adobe is presenting this Read-me scholarship competition for pursuing Masters Degree level in Interaction Design at DomusAcademy in Italy. The applicants must have an educational background and/or professional experience in product design, visual and graphic design, media and web design, architecture, computer science, engineering, communication science, psychology and sociology inorder to be eligible. The number of the grant is three covering tuition fees. It is made for the International students and cab be laid hand upon at Italy.
- About the eligibility:-
–Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
- About the nationality:-
International students are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- About the awards:-
- Three scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are awarded on total tuition fee of the Master Program
- The application fee is waived for competition participants.
-One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
-One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
-One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on October 7th 2013.
- About the applying procedure and the Deadline:-
- The mode of applying is electronically or by post. Projects in digital format must be sent by e-mail to competitions-at-domusacademy. it. Paper works must be sent by post. Participants can choose the presentation technique that better express their skills (they can use hand sketches, digital illustrations, 3D renderings, etc.): maximum 5 A3 boards in .PDF or .TIFF files.
-Short written description of the project: maximum 1 A4 page.
-Curriculum vitae of the participant: maximum 1 A4 page
-Statement of purpose: maximum 5 lines on an A4 page.
-DomusAcademy Application Form
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury. The application fee is waived for competition participants.
- Projects must be sent to DomusAcademy by and not later than 15 September 2013.
For detailed information about the application and the scholarships please visit the link